SERUM FOR COMBINATION SKIN
Does your skin feel dry but still has an oily sheen? Do you have dry areas of skin and a sheen on your forehead, nose and/or chin? What appears at first glance to be a contradiction in terms is in fact the more or less pronounced characteristic of combination skin. This demands particularly intelligent care when the needs of both areas of skin have to be met.
As is so often the case, nature is on hand to provide the solution. This has been processed in the laboratory to form the effective substance called inositol. Inositol originates from rice bran and possesses a so-called balancing effect: it has both a moisturizing and sebum-regulating effect. Combination with the pore-refining larch agaric extract and an anti-sebum active substance complex has resulted in the Balancing Fluid ampoule concentrate.
Balancing Fluid restores balance to combination skin. Dry areas of skin are left feeling soft and supple, and the disturbing oily sheen visibly makes way for silky-matte skin. The tendency to develop blemishes is rapidly held in check, and a fine pore structure leaves the skin looking smooth.
• With balancing effect specifically for combination skin
• Normalizes sebum gland activity
• Leaves the skin silky-matte and smooth
• Acts to combat the formation of blackheads
• Cares for combination skin, leaving it soft and smooth
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Skin-caring, moisturizing, smoothing
• Fomes officinalis: Extract of larch agaric (tree fungus), contains polysaccharides and minerals; natural astringent; acts to perceptibly lift and refine the skin profile by reducing the size of pores
• Inositol: Found in high concentrations as a calcium salt of phytic acid in rice bran, regulates the sebum gland function and balances the hydro-lipidic film's moisture content
• Red algae extract (Chondrus crispus): Moisturizing
• Anti-sebum active substance complex: Contains an extract from olive leaves (oleanolic acid), etc., reduces excessive sebum production, has a keratolytic and bactericidal effect
• Aloe vera extract: Soothing, skin-clarifying, moisturizing
Home care application
Distribute Balancing Fluid gently onto cleansed skin. To do so, break off the top of the ampoule, protecting your hands with a paper tissue, and pour the entire content into the palm of your hand. Then distribute evenly over the affected areas of skin on the face and neckline and press in gently. Leave out the eye area. For external use only.
Application note: Application with ion-tophoresis only if the skin condition permits.
Product electrode polarity: NEGATIVE (-), duration: 3-5 minutes.