ACTIVE SUBSTANCE CONCENTRATE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN WITH COUPEROSE
Initially, reddening of the facial skin, caused by physical exertion or also emotional stress, is nothing unusual. If, however, the increased circulation leads to permanent extension of the blood vessels and the severely extended veinlets are visibly presented as fine, red lines, this involves couperose and particular care is required. Factors which exacerbate the couperose must be avoided under all circumstances or at least significantly reduced:
- Long periods of exposure to the sun (UV and infrared radiation dilates the
- Sudden temperature fluctuations (hot/cold, cold/hot)
- Extreme temperatures (heat, cold)
- Hot spices, hot drinks, alcohol
As couperose involves damage to the blood vessels rather than temporarily extended blood vessels, patience and discipline are necessary to achieve genuinely long-term success. Containing 5% sensitive complex, the special Couperose Fluid ampoule offers crucial assistance in achieving this.
This is also revealed by the active substance study* conducted on volunteers. On application of an active substance solution containing just 3% sensitive complex twice per day, initial success was measurable after only 14 days: the number of visible capillaries was reduced by 20%.
Couperose cannot usually be eradicated completely or permanently. However, it can be significantly reduced with the right care and lifestyle. The customer's active participation is crucial. Long-term application over a period of several months should be carried out under all circumstances. Only in this manner are a balanced skin profile attained and thin, sensitive vessel walls fortified so that they are more resilient towards external irritants.
• Relaxes, calms and soothes the skin
• Fortifies and strengthens the tissue's capillary system
• Redness is reduced
• Supports the skin's natural regeneration activity
• Sensitive complex: Highly-active plant extract containing active substances from Asiatic marsh pennywort, butcher's broom, calendula, horse chestnut and liquorice root; alleviates the signs of irritation (redness, swelling, feelings of tension)
• Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
Home care application
Break off the top of the ampoule, using a paper tissue to protect your hands,
and pour the entire content of the ampoule into the palm of your hand. Distribute Couperose Fluid over the face and neck and press in gently. Activating reddened areas of skin should always be avoided. For external use only.
Note: Application with iontophoresis activates the circulation. This should therefore be omitted in skin with couperose.
Tip: Sun protection is important. Depending on the intensity of the sun, Face Guard SPF 30 is ideal. Saunas, steam baths and brush massages promote facial redness and are therefore better avoided.
Serobiologique: application test with 3% sensitive complex