AN ACTIVE-SUBSTANCE SERUM FOR FATIGUED SKIN AROUND THE EYES
Eye Flash Fluid was developed specially for the fatigued and sensitive skin around our eyes. The formula, which contains a combination of short- and long-chain hyaluronic acid, smoothes wrinkles caused by dryness immediately and has a noticeable lifting effect. It also contains Matrixyl 3000, a peptide complex that stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, helps to smoothe wrinkles, and improves the elasticity and tautness of skin. Recent studies on the eye area show that Matrixyl 3000 is very effective in this sensitive and demanding region.
Eye Flash Fluid gives fatigued skin around the eyes a new radiance and freshness in just a few minutes. In the long term, the skin’s natural moisture reservoirs will be replenished and wrinkles visibly reduced.
• Two types of hyaluronic acid hydrate fatigued skin around the eyes intensively
• Small wrinkles caused by dryness disappear immediately
• The skin around the eyes appears smoother
• The skin is refreshed and rejuvenated
• Swellings appear smaller
• The serum contains a subtle blend of fragrances
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Long-chain hyaluronic acid forms a protective film on the skin by attaching itself to the stratum corneum and deposits moisture there. It nourishes, hydrates and smoothes the skin
• Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Short-chain hyaluronic acid hydrates and preserves moisture in the skin extremely well. It penetrates the outer layers of the stratum corneum, trapping moisture there, and also smoothes the skin from within
• Glycerine: Glycerine is hygroscopic and locks water in the outer layers of the stratum corneum
• Matrixyl 3000 (peptide complex): Matrixyl 3000 contains special messenger peptides (matrikines), which play a role in the skin’s natural repair processes. These peptides activate the synthesis of extracellular matrix components in the skin such as hyaluronic acid and collagen, and have a noticeable anti-wrinkle effect around the eyes
Home care application
Apply Eye Flash Fluid to the area around your eyes after cleansing the skin in the morning and/or at night and pat it in lightly with your fingertips.
To do this, wrap the top of the ampoule in a paper towel before breaking off the top and pouring the contents into the palm of your hand. Then spread the liquid evenly around your eyes and pat it in.
This product is for external use only.