SERUM FOR OILY, BLEMISHED SKIN
Excessive sebum gland activity not only leads to an undesired sheen on the skin, but also to the destruction of the skin's flora. This skin profile imbalance provides certain bacteria with an ideal foothold, enabling them to flourish. These promote unpleasant forms of skin inflammation such as papules and pustules. This often goes hand in hand with enlarged pores. At the same time follicular hyperkeratosis at the sebum glands' secretory ducts promotes the occurrence of blackheads.
Normalizing Skin Fluid precisely combats the origin of this problematic skin and regulates excessive sebum gland productivity with its modern active substances.
Regular application of Normalizing Skin Fluid normalizes sebum gland activity, therefore leading to visible improvement of the affected skin profile.
• Reduces and normalizes sebum
• Inflammation abates, blemishes
• For a clear, matte and healthy
• Normalizes and stabilizes the
• Acts to combat the formation of
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Skin-caring, moisturizing, smoothing
• Anti-sebum active substance complex: Contains an extract from olive leaves (oleanolic acid), reduces excessive sebum production, has a keratolytic and bactericidal effect
• Salicylic acid: Opens the pores, removes dead skin cells on the surface, softens blackheads (keratolytic)
• Aloe vera extract: Soothing, skin-clarifying, moisturizing
• Red algae extract (Condrus crispus): Moisturizing
Home care application
Distribute Normalizing Skin Fluid gently onto cleansed skin. To do so, break off the top of the ampoule, protecting your hands with a paper tissue, and pour the entire content into the palm of your hand. Then distribute evenly over the affected areas of skin on the face and neckline and press in gently. Leave out the eye area. For external use only.
Application note: Application with ion-tophoresis only if the skin condition permits.
Product electrode polarity: NEGATIVE (-), duration: 3-5 minutes.